Bulk material feeding system for ice cream and yogurt pasteurization assembliesDelivered in full operation for a known dairy production company, a bulk material feeding system for ice cream and yogurt pasteurization assemblies.
The system includesι:
- Sack splitters with sieve and magnet for bulk materials impurities retention during the reception from sacks.
- Silo pneumatic filling system
- Internal daily storage silos
- pneumatic feeding system of weighing station
- weighing feeding station
- Central ventilation system
- Scada - dynamic imaging system and remote processes control.
The design and manufacturing took into consideration and complied with the specific requirements for:
- ATEX study for the zone identification and equipment characteristics to be compatible with ATEX zones
- Equipment in stainless steel construction in AISI 304
- Central ventillation installation for complete dedusting of equipment and surrounding area.
- Use of vibrating sieves and magnets for extraction of foreign materials.
- Fast and easy cleaning - maintenance
- Hygienic type machinery
- Special sack Lifters for fast and effortless lifting of sacks to be split
Design in 3D
See also at Projects Overview:
Cement board panel production plant (Aquapanel) | Project for packaging Semolina/Flour | Turn key project for Pasta Production | Bleaching powder production plant | Production of WPC (Wood-Plastic Composite) | Materials receive, dosing and feeding mixers | Production - mixing of special thick colored plaster | Bulk material feeding system for ice cream and yogurt pasteurization assemblies | Admixture Plants in BPV Industry | An integrated turn-key premix material factory for Bakery & Confectionary market