Acmon Systems has long experience and expertise staff for studies and applications of industrial explosion protection systems, providing complete solutions that include planning, design, equipment selection, supplying, installation and maintenance of equipment and protective systems, by certified workshop on ATEX installations. The provided services for protection systems against explosions, are:
- ATEX studies "Έxplosion Protection Document".
- Classification of Hazardous Areas into Zones.
- Validation and risk assessment of existing equipment.
- Supply, installation and maintenance of new Explosion-proof equipment.
- Proposals and applications suppression systems and measures to reduce the risk of explosion.
- Periodic inspection and maintenance Explosion-proof equipment in accordance with the international Standards.
- Training of personnel at all levels adjusted for potential risk of exlposion our company.
- Identification of flammable materials and risk assessment.
According to law 42/2003 and the European Directives for ATEX regulations, any company in which the production process, the material handling, the material treatment can create explosive atmospheres (sugar, starch, etc.), required to take measures to protect the workers from the risks of explosion.